Linphone (http://www.linphone.org/) is the very first and popular open-source Linux application using SIP. Linphone is an open source SIP Phone, available on mobile and desktop environments (iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Linux, Windows Desktop, MAC OSX) and on web browsers. It creates an environment to communicate freely with people over the internet, with voice, video, and text instant messaging.
Linphone has inside a separation between the user interfaces and the core engine, allowing to create various kinds of user interface on top of the same functionalities. Linphone makes use of the SIP protocol (An open standard for internet telephony) and can be used with any SIP VOIP operator, including free SIP Audio /Video service. Linphone SIP client can be operated seamlessly across a much wider range of platforms such as Android, IOS, Windows, blackberry etc..
- Quick & Easy to Install
- Secure Communication
- Linphone can easily be tuned or customizedwith plugins in order to be turned into any softphone and optimized to run on any dedicated hardware.
- Linphone is more user friendly that allow users to work from different places and receive calls .
Versions of Linphone
- Current version of Linphone for Android is 2.4.0
- Current version of Linphone for IOS is 2.2.3
- Current version of Linphone for Windows, Max, Linux is 3.7.0
Some of the features includes:
- Basic Linphone App with Customization with Own branding
- App to App calling
- App to mobile calling
- Multiple calls management
- Call transfer, pause and resume
- Audio conferencing (merge calls into a conference)
- Instant Messaging
- Pictures and files sharing
- Address Book
- Call History
- Display of advanced call statistics
- Echo Cancellation
- Quality of Service
- Secure communications: zRTP, DTLS, SRTP
- Bluetooth headset support
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Arabic
- Account creation assistant
- Dedicated tablet user interface
- Audio using codecs such as G722,G729,SILK, SPEEX
- Video calls using codecs such as VP8, H264, MPEG4
- Integration with push notification (requires compatible SIP server, linphone.org sip service has push enabled)
- Peer to Peer Audio and Video calling using ICE Support
“Krify has Expertise in Linphone Customization and branding it to the needs of our customers who are SIP service providers. Incase if you have SIP Voip Service and looking forward for a mobile app ( Voip iPhone, Voip Android) then Krify is the most efficient team that you can be in touch with. Contact us today for Linphone Customization.“
SIP VoIP App Development :
Linphone makes use of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). SIP is harmonizing with VoIP meanwhile it also offers signaling functions to it. Separately from VoIP, Session Initiation Protocal is used in other multimedia technologies as well, alike online games, video and additional services. Where VoIP Development Kit (VDK) is more effectively added functionality for SIP working with ENUM function. Where ENUM stances for E.164 Number to URI Mapping all done by using VoIP Software Development.
Are you Looking for VoiP App Development? you are at right place. Get in touch now for SIP VoiP Mobile app Developments
Krify Team – We Fuel your Idea’s