Overall, the technical architect or software architect has the skills and authority to decide on valuable technical features of any project. The technical architect is responsible for following roles and responsibilities:
– Preparing an effective system design to ensure efficient system functioning, apt interface between man and machine, optimization of Operational costs
– Improving the performance and productivity of teams by initiating and facilitating congenial work environment
– Maintaining quality standards in programming, designing, training, etc.
– Being the nucleus of the project for handling technical issues
– Providing complete support to the teams to ensure smooth execution and closure of all projects.
At Krify we have Technical Architects who have been trained and nurtured to handle all the responsibilities successfully, as mentioned above. Apart from possessing all the technical skills, they also are capable of handling unexpected risks and mitigating them on need basis. Our TAs are our assets and represent the strength our company, strongly. We are ready to assist our clients who are in need of Technical Architects for their new or ongoing projects.
Let’s discuss… here we have a expert team for you !