Overall, the technical architect or software architect has the skills and authority to decide on valuable technical features of any project. The technical architect is responsible for following roles and responsibilities:
– Preparing an effective system design to ensure efficient system functioning, apt interface between man and machine, optimization of Operational costs
– Improving the performance and productivity of teams by initiating and facilitating congenial work environment
– Maintaining quality standards in programming, designing, training, etc.
– Being the nucleus of the project for handling technical issues
– Providing complete support to the teams to ensure smooth execution and closure of all projects.
Let’s discuss… here we have a expert team for you !