A New Processor for extremely analogous and GPGPU app’s development. It is mostly enthused by Intel’s Larrabee, but instruction set and microarchitecture are considerably different.
Microarchitecture: Microarchitecture can be explained as an architecture designed for electrical circuitry motherboard of a computer or Arithmetical signal processor (Digital Signal Processor) which are adequate to run the processes of the hardware.
The new processor runs with Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA). It is an integrated circuit that has been designed in such a way that the designer has to configure it after it is manufactured. Hence it is known as ‘field-programmable’.
Some of the exciting features of this processor are as follows:
- The processor runs in Verilog simulation and on FPGA
- Fine grained hardware multi-threading
- It has a contemporary architecture with set associative L1 and L2 caches
- Fully pipelined SIMD floating point and integer execution units
- It suits best for multithreading, heavy floating point math and complex data structure accesses.
- The processor includes a C/C++ compiler based on LLVM (Low Level Virtual Machine)
- It supports multiple cache coherent cores.
The purpose of it being highly parallel is to simulate the processes with the best GPGPU (General-purpose computing on graphics processing units) applications with use of a graphics processing unit (GPU), through central processing unit.
The use of multiple graphics cards in one computer, or large numbers of graphics chips, further parallelizes the already parallel nature of graphics processing.
Check out how processor works nyuzi here!
Get the code from GitHUb !
Krify Developers Team
Krify has a expert team of web, mobile app developers that are well acquainted with such advanced processor technologies getting introduced in global tech world. hire our app developing expert professionals for developing creative apps. contact us here !