Entrepreneurs that are running startups must understand the importance of each dollar from where they will be earning, before getting into business. The Startups are supported by many well developed States and Kingdoms around the world. Here we have listed few of the statistical measurements for choosing best location for startup career.
Countries with Highest Number of Startups:
Currently, the highest number of startups exits in few Country with Highest Number of Startups
- United states of America (USA) 4.8+ M startups
- India 2.0+ M Startups
- United Kingdom Have 850,000+ Startups
- Indonesia 771,000+ Startups
- Brazil have 585,000+ Startups
Still we can see huge growth rate every day in the world in number of startups in Nigeria and in Germany. Canada has 10% of the US startups in their region while Indonesia has twice as many startups as Italy.
What are the most and Least Entrepreneurial Startup Countries in the world?
Entrepreneurship in terms of risk-taking countries can be listed here based on the entrepreneurs with the percentage of matured population.
Least number of Entrepreneurial startups can be found in Suriname and then followed by Puerto Rico, Italy, Japan and France.
Whereas the top most number of Entrepreneurial startups are present in countries like Uganda and then followed by Thailand, Brazil, Cameroon, Vietnam and others
Stunning Government supporting startups in their Countries:
At present, the authorities worldwide are supporting the Startups by offering lot of services from Government’s side officially. On the basis of priority given by Countries to support startups, following are some of the top countries that supports startups:
- Singapore offering $48M in terms Pumped into six venture capital funds
- UK offering 50% Income tax relief on investments up to €100,00
- Chile offering $40,000 in terms Equality free grants and $145M Through grants and loans
- Israel offering $450M for seed funding and R&D Projects
Few Top Countries offering VISA’S for World’s Best Startups:
Does your Business needs VISA to expand your business over the world? There are various visas from different countries that offer the best items for your business around the world.
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
Fast-Tracked Entrepreneur Visa:
Startup Incubation Program Visa:
Top Prime (10) Startup Hubs in world with Cost of living:
The Best Startup Hubs in the world are:
- England, at London with $2.194 Cost of living monthly and investors on Angel List are 2069.
- Germany, at Berlin with $1,726 Cost of living monthly and investors on Angel List are 369.
- Singapore, with $2, 205 Cost of living monthly and investors on Angel List are 781.
- INDIA, at Bengaluru with $454 Cost of living monthly and investors on Angel List are 325.
- Israel, at Tel Aviv $2,304 with Cost of living monthly and investors on Angel List are 167.
- Kenya, at Nairobi $905 with Cost of living monthly and investors on Angel List are 41.
- Brazil, at Sao Paulo $1,044 with Cost of living monthly and investors on Angel List are 168.
- US, at Silicon Valley $4,465 with Cost of living monthly and investors on Angel List are 9,842.
- Canada, at Toronto $1,722 with Cost of living monthly and investors on Angel List are 525.
- France – Paris $2,164 Cost of living monthly and investors on Angel List are 410.
Ten (10) prime most influential tech startups on Internet:
The prime billion dollar startups:
The Unicorns Upcoming:
- Ecommerce website from Germany Hellofresh is having valuation of $2.98
- On-Demand website from USA France Bla Bla Car valuation is $1.6B
- Stemcentrx HealthCare website from USA Stemcentrx having valuation of $1.2B
- Okta Cyber Security website from USA valuation is $USA 1B
- Apttus Internet Software & Services website from USA valuation is $1B
– Special thanks to source: “coupofy.com“
“World’s Best Startups Supported by Top Governments like Prime Startup hub’s, Entrepreneurial Businesses over Countries Statistics 2015 :Future Startups Ideas”